During the tutorial we will explore the following cases:
- discovering troublesome areas using 3rd party extensions made by the PG community;
- debugging algorithms in Vagrant environments prior to placing them in production;
- using Jenkins to run performance degradation checks on the existing algorithms;
- exploring various extensions for the out-of-the-box PostgreSQL that facilitate productivity of 1C systems, including search for "hypothetical" indexes;
- handling backup & recovery with Barman;
- troubleshooting problematic queries and formulating approaches toward refactoring;
- studying how proper mount points in the structure of a PG cluster influence performance of 1C.
And for dessert — how to use Docker and Flocker for 1C-based information systems.
A special rate for accommodation at Crowne Plaza Airport hotel is was available for all attendees of PG Day’17 Russia.
Text of the letter was copied to clipboard
Want your company to pay for your attendance at the conference?
Copy this letter form, fill in your personal details and send it to your chief executive.
I would like to attend PG Day’17 Russia conference,
devoted to databases, that will take place on 5-7 of July in St. Petersburg.
At the conference I will have an opportunity to:
Systematize my current knowledge about DBMS and obtain the new ones;
Receive guidelines on maintenance and operation of DBMS;
Improve my personal skills with DBMS;
Get the latest information about the community;
Improve my efficiency by means of taking advice from the most prominent DBMS experts and adopting best practices of colleagues from other companies;
Get new ideas and find out more about innovative modes of operation.
This is an estimate list of expenses:
Approximate cost of flight tickets —  rur
Approximate cost of accommodation —  rur
Conference attendance —  rur
Total amount —  rur
On return I will make an 1 hour report for my colleagues and highlight the most interesting issues of the conference and offer testimonials to help improve efficiency of the team.
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible!
Calculate individual costs for corporate attendance
Fill out the form, and we will reply with details of the payment as soon as possible.
Enter your e-mail and we will send you payment details soon.